Friday, July 5, 2013

A Belated Fourth of July Post


Happy belated Independence Day to all of you out there. I hope it was a fun and safe time for everyone. It's great to live in a country where we feel safe enough to set everything aside for a day and celebrate 'Merica. Now, on to some Tigers-themed patriotic songs.


(Click on song titles to link to the video)

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free
To watch another awesome start by the ace they call J.V.
And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend Avila's play
Cuz there ain't know doubt I love this team
God bless our Infante!

World Series bound, World Series bound
Behind the MVP.
And though they lost
New York, they bossed,
For everyone to see!

God Bless America
God bless Comerica,
Land that I love.
Stand with Andy,
That'd be dandy,
And help Doug pour in strikes from above.
From left center,
To near home plate,
To the tarp roll, wet with water!
God bless Comerica,
My summer home!
God bless Comerica,
My summer home.

Have a good weekend, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment