Saturday, July 13, 2013

10 Things That Annoy Me More Than Phil Coke Pitching


The other day I received a text from my dad: "I hate Phil Coke with every fiber of my being." My dad isn't a particularly huge baseball fan, but even he is sick of Coke. This got me thinking. I'm not the type to overreact to bad performances, and I'll usually stick with a player to the bitter end, but even I'm sick of Coke. What annoys me more than him on the mound?



1. Mike Posner- 2011 was an awful year to listen to the radio. He infested us all.

2. Idiots who think Jhonny Peralta is terrible because he's "fat"- Henning'd.

3. The company Duck Tape has not made rubber-ducky patterned duct tape- This is a company that makes penguin-patterned duct tape. Penguins. Either there's some company out there with a patent on ducky duct tape, or their entire marketing department needs to be fired.

4. Ohio- Because Ohio.

5. Beiber Fever- I'm not even going to explain this one.

6. Brennan Boesch- I'm forever haunted by the Ghost of Twenty Square Feet in Right Field. Also, he sucks at hitting.

7. Generic brand socks- I only wear Nike socks. Don't ask me why. It's just a lifestyle for me.

8. Boston fans- "We haven't won the title in three years!" Oh, boo hoo. I hope the Celtics fall apart, Tukka Rask remembers he's 73, John Lackey remembers he's John Lackey, and Gisele persuades Tommy to quit.

9. People who keep saying hi to you during a conversation until you acknowledge them- Fortunately, that should go away eventually. Either that, or I will ask them to go away.

10. When I have writer's bloc and this is the best thing that comes to mind- It's been a long week, guys. I'll try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment